Friday, December 20, 2013

Feed Me Friday

I finally graduated college! I’m so excited to have a little extra free time. I’ve been doing a lot of napping, cooking, and eating. My eats for today (Wednesday) definitely reflect the holiday baking I’ve been doing.









Breakfast


I made smoothies for breakfast this morning so we could sleep in a little later. It has banana, blueberry, homemade coconut kefir, flax oil, chlorella, and cinnamon. Mercury loves sharing these.

 







I also had a sugar cookie and piece of fudge that I made for  me Noah’s work Christmas party. Breakfast of champions I know.

Lunch

 
Since I had such a decadent breakfast for lunch I wanted something simple. I heated up leftover soup. It had homemade veggie stock with gelatin, cabbage, parsnips, carrots, turnips, and onions. Not the best soup I’ve made but it has been feeding me for the last 3 days. Mercury approved too!

 




Snack

Throughout the day I ate another sugar cookie and a chocolate peppermint mini donut….. and a piece of fudge. Well at least it’s homemade and healthier ingredients.


Dinner

Dinner was delicious. I roasted a spaghetti squash; then scooped out the squash and mixed it with a bag of frozen peas and a cashewcheese sauce. Then I baked it. We ate the whole thing. Mercury really loved this one.




Desert

We went to see holiday lights at the local University but stopped and got hot chocolate first at our favorite local coffee shop






Then when we got home and a Christmas miracle happened. Mercury went to sleep and Noah and I got to sit on the couch and just talk (and drink beer!)









It was cold but we had to get out to snap this shot!

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you are having trouble posting a comment please make sure you are accepting cookies from this site or it may not work.