Saturday, January 18, 2014

31 Days of Green: Day 18 Avocados


Today’s green is like a little gift from nature. The avocado is so delicious, so versatile, and so healthy that it is hard to believe it comes in a beautiful little package from Mother Nature herself. I would eat avocados every day if the damn things weren’t so expensive. Alas I have solved the problem by eating 2 avocado every other day! Not really, but we joke that I ate so much avocado when I was pregnant that our son is at least 80% guacamole. If you saw his cheeks you might agree! Avocados are full of healthy monosaturated fat, potassium, fiber, and many other nutrients
I don’t have a recipe for you today because my favorite way to eat avocado is to slice it open and spoon it out, okay maybe with a sprinkle of lemon juice and salt. I do have a collection of avocado recipes to take you beyond the guac! 

Avocado Ideas



The world is your oyst… avocado!




Just a reminder I am not affiliated with any of the links they are just blogs/recipes that I am a big an of!


dinosaur egg







What is your favorite way to enjoy avocados?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! If you are having trouble posting a comment please make sure you are accepting cookies from this site or it may not work.